|1. What is CleanTech Solution International’s business?
Cleantech Solutions International primarily manufactures precision forged components and fabricated/machined assemblies for the wind and solar power industry. The Company also manufactures precision forged components and industrial machines for other industries.
2. What are China Wind's ticker symbol, exchange and CUSIP?
|Our ticker symbol is CLNT, our common stock trades on the NASDAQ Capital Market and our CUSIP
number is 16945F209.
3. When was Cleantech Solutions International founded?
The Company was founded in Wuxi in 1995.|
4. How many of the Company's shares are outstanding?
| As of March 30, 2016, there were 4,403,986 shares of common stock issued and outstanding.|
5. When is the next earnings release?
|Cleantech Solutions International’s quarterly earnings reports are tentatively scheduled to be released six weeks following a quarter-end and 12 weeks following the year-end. All earnings releases are posted on our web site.|
6. What are Cleantech Solutions International’s fiscal year and corresponding
We operate on a fiscal year that runs from January 1 to December 31. Quarter-ends are: March 31
(Q1), June 30 (Q2), September 30 (Q3) and December 31 (Q4). |
7. How can I get on an e-mail list to receive all press releases?
To automatically receive e-mail alerts for news on Cleantech Solutions International, please click on
E-mail Alerts and submit your e-mail address.
Please click – here – to access E-mail Alerts
8. Who is Cleantech Solutions International’s external Investor Relations firm?
|Elaine Ketchmere, CFA |
Compass Investor Relations
9. Who are Cleantech Solutions International’s Independent Chartered Public
10. Who is Cleantech Solutions International’s outside legal counsel?
| Ellenoff Grossman & Schole LLP is our principal outside legal counsel. |
11. How many employees does Cleantech Solutions International have?
| Cleantech Solutions had approximately 151 full-time employees as of March 15, 2016. |
12. Does Cleantech Solutions International have any subsidiaries?
Through a series of operating agreements, Cleantech Solutions International operations are
conducted through 100% ownership of Fulland Ltd., which owns 100% of Green Power
Environmental Technologies Co., Ltd., a wholly foreign owned enterprise (WFOE), which in turn has
management contracts with Wuxi Huayang Dyeing Machinery Co., Ltd. and Wuxi Huayang Heavy Industries, Co., Ltd. ("Heavy Industries"), formerly known as Wuxi Huayang Electrical Power Equipment Co., Ltd., |
13. Who are Cleantech Solutions International’s transfer agent and registrar?
Empire Stock Transfer currently acts as the Company's transfer agent and registrar.
Fax: 702.974.1444 ||