|Our manufacturing site covers over 1.1 million square feet. We have established state-of-the-art fabrication, machining, assembly and finishing workshops and a state-of-the-art forging facility with a 4,500-ton press and a ring-rolling mill that employs our advanced axial close-die forging technology. This facility has an annual capacity of 50,000 tons.
We are leading specialists in the manufacturing of:
Due to our extensive manufacturing capabilities that are especially well-suited for components required in wind turbine manufacture, we believe that we are a major Chinese manufacturer of important components for that industry including:
- Proprietary high and low temperature dyeing and finishing machinery to the textile industry
- Large forged rolled rings, yaw bearings, tower flanges and shafts used in large-scale windmills
- Stainless steel pressure vessel/chambers used in the manufacturing of multi-crystalline solar wafers
- Specialty, high tolerance, fabricated components and assemblies used in various clean technology industries
- Other fabricated and machined components, assemblies and equipment requiring high precision manufacturing
- Large forged rolled rings
- Yaw bearings
- Tower flanges and
- Shafts used in large-scale windmills
At this facility we can manufacture rolled rings measuring up to 6.3 meters in diameter and a cross section up to 700mm and shafts used in wind turbine units, measuring 1MW-3MW.
The melting, forging, heat-treating and machining capability at Cleantech Solutions International allows for the manufacturing of a wide range of custom-forged products. Multi-diameter shafts, gear blanks, mandrel-forged rings and specialized shapes, are available in a wide range of sizes and weights ranging from a few hundred pounds to over 25,000 pounds. Most popular carbon and alloy AISI/SAE grades such as 1026, 1045, 4140, 4150F, 4340, and 8620 are readily available. We also have experience with the melting and forming of specialized alloys. Cleantech Solutions International is capable of producing components that meet various industry specifications such as ASTM, ASME, ABS and AMS, as well as product-specific specifications.